Friday, January 23, 2009

What if Trichy does not develop and what will happen to Trichy in next 30 years?

What if Trichy does not develop and what will happen to Trichy in next 30 years?

This article is my own personal, individual prediction, thinking and not intended to hurt anyone.

My grandfather was born and brought up in Vadivelkarai, a village in Trichy. For job reasons, my father had to search and find job in Trichy, which is a major city near the village. When I completed my graduation, I had to move to Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and US.

I am going to compare the same situation to Trichy today. Given that Trichy does not get any industries; Trichy is contaminated with same politicians and no development happens; Trichy does not improve its infrastructure; Trichy does not germinate more and more entrepreneurs, then in 20-30 years Trichy would become the same Vadivelkarai situation, as I explained in the previous paragraph.

Old, elderly people and last generation folks would only stay on in Trichy.
Politicians, Vatti-kku panam koduppavan, few government officials, Old shop owners.

I hope and trust this should not happen and I wish inverse of this happens. Trichy develops and a reverse brain drain happens. Everyone from Trichy who have gone out of the city should come back and develop the Trichy city.

No comments:

Post a Comment