Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Taking care of parents - Trichy Wisdom

As the parents become older day by day - they become like children.

I met very elderly parents of my manager today in a restaurant in our area.
They were very nice people. I remembered my parents immediately, after seeing them.
The grandpa was almost 83 years old and the grandma was around 70 years old.

They were delicate and calm. They were soft in nature and they enjoyed their food.

Overall, there came a thought. When it comes to taking care of your parents, I think it is like taking care of your children.

You get the same pleasure and joy of having children.

They are very sensitive, and I think we should take care of them and give them joy and help them enjoy their life in all possible ways.

It is a good thing to do in everyone's life.

Note: I am resuming back to blog after long time - please forgive me for any mistakes or flow of the article.

2 comments: