Thursday, April 22, 2010

Reached Trichy safely...Trichy Airport Photos







I wanted to make this article simple and short, but I will try my best.

It was a long flight for me from California to Chennai. I waited for almost a night in Chennai till morning for a morning flight to Trichy, from Chennai. I liked the fact that there is a direct flight from Chennai to Trichy. So I am connected for an international flight to Trichy, indirectly. Isn't that great?!!

As the flight was nearing, I was just watching down to see my lovely Trichy. Paramount Airways, as always is great in hospitality. I had great chat with my co-passengers, who where originally from Sivakasi etc.,

Atlast I reached Trichy and took photos in Trichy Airport.

I saw significant differences in Trichy Airport, not in the same terminal. Whatever airport was there, it is all the same. But, there is a nearby building being built for the new terminal. I was glad to see that.

Only the people who travel can take this photo. I don't think anybody outside, who is not travelling can take this photo. Here are some of my captures...

1 comment:

  1. madurai machan yaru kaathula poo suthurada... photo vula than madurai nu potturuke yara yemathura....udane trichy airport photo eduthu podu... illana inga vaa naan unakku tharen...

    ReplyDelete