Monday, December 8, 2008

Non-resident Trichy-ites would always come back

I was talking to couple of my old Trichy friends.
Here is what I found -

All of them or most of them are coming back to Trichy. There is a strong feeling and attraction towards Trichy for everyone who were born and brought up there.

I know a friend who is in Ireland, there is a friend in Sivakasi, there is one in coimbatore, there is a friend in USA and also couple of friends from Trichy itself. They all seem to have one thing in common. They love Trichy. We all love Trichy, because we know it is heaven for the way it brought us all up.

This is sure to happen one day. All of the non-resident trichy-ites would come back to Trichy sooner. This might happen in a span of 3-5 years. It is expected that Trichy is going to be improved all at once, due to all cream people coming back to Trichy.

I see Trichy changing in 3-5 years to a far better extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment